Masters swimming at WCP
- Our program is affiliated with New England Masters, which is an arm of US Masters, but USMS membership is not required to attend practices.
- Many of our members compete at the local and National levels in meets, open water, and triathlons.
- Masters swimming is for adults 18 and over. This program is NOT an introductory swim program. It is intended for folks looking to perfect form and increase fitness; competition is not mandatory, but competitive swimmers and triathletes will find workouts here suitable for training.
Masters scheduleMon: 6:00-7:15am or 9:00-10:15am
Wed: 6:00-7:15am or 9:00-10:15am
CoachJen Dutton is (coaching) certified USMS Level 2, ASCA level 3, and Open Water coaching certified through WOWSA, Red Cross certified LGT and CPR. She has been coaching area masters, high school and youth for two decades. An accomplished marathon swimmer, she helps swimmers -- no matter what their ability -- to new levels of form and efficiency in the water. You can reach Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $180 (Pool Pass Holders), $195 (Non-Pool Pass Holders) for a 12-week session
- $75 a month for 3 months
- $10 drop-in any time (you are welcome to pay for several drop-ins ahead of time)